3.31.2011

it's all in the details: paper lanterns

Paper lanterns add so much fun color and texture to your wedding.  I actually hung a variety of colors and sizes above the dance floor at my wedding.  I love how they used ribbon to hang the lanterns in the above picture.
These lanterns above were spray painted, which is a good way to save a little money, but maybe a little messy??? DIY instructions here (let me know how it goes if you give it a try). If you are interested in buying them you can find a huge assortment of sizes and colors here.

If your looking to do something a little different with your paper lanterns, I love the idea of covering them in crepe paper like below, instructions here.
{photo credits: 1: gia canali via style me pretty 2: via we heart it 3: via all you 4: ashley garmon 5: jill thomas via green wedding shoes 6: chelsea fuss}

No comments:

share